Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region
1. Parliamentary Question: Shri. S Balsekhar, Sir shared his views which were really very helpful for us. Objective behind the training were clearly deliberated by him.
2. How to deal with Parliament-Lioisoning Perspective: Shri. Nagi Sir shared is practical experience related to handling of parliament work in the Ministry. He also underlined the importance of a pro-active Parliament Assistant in the Parliament Section of the Ministry. He also shared with very valuable information which will be useful to us while dealing with Parliament related work.
3. Parliamentary Assurances: The power point presentation shared by sir with us was very good. He cleared almost all the queries which were raised by us during his deliberation. The information shared by him was very informative.
4. Handling Parliament Questions in the Ministry: Additional Secretary, Rajya Sabha Secretariat during his deliberation addressed & touched each and every issues related to the Parliament Questions. He also shared is practical experience/problems which are usually faced by the concerned Ministry in dealing with Parliament Questions.
5. Subordinate Legislation & Department-related Parliamentary Standing Committee: Dr. N.K. Singh, Sir shared his Practical experience in dealing with subordinate legislation. He discussed the procedure to be followed in laying paper on the table of the house. Shri Sundariyal Sir discussed with us working of DRPSC & its Constitution.
6. Committee on Petitions & its Working: Shri Naithani Sir had great experience in working with Committee on Subordinate Legislation. He discussed the whole process to be followed while dealing with the petitions. Through his deliberation we came to know how important is the role of petition committee in dealing with issues related to public.