Ministry Of Earth Science
1. Parliament Questions: This topic was explained by Dr. P.P.K. Ramacharyulu, Additional Secretary, Rajya Sabha Secretariat. He explained all the points related parliamentary questions clearly. He clarified all the queries/doubts raised by the participant.
2. How to deal with Parliament? : This topic was explained by Shri. K.S. Nagi, Sr. consultant, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. He explained that the role of Parliament Division for smooth Functioning of Parliament related work. He suggested that officials of Parliament Division should be prompt and vigilant and touch with question Branch & table office of the both Secretariat. He clarified all the Queries/ points raised by the Participants.
3. Parliamentary Assurances: This topic was lectured by Dr. N. Prasad, Director, PARI. He explained about the standard procedure and time limit to fullfil the Assurances. He also explained how do the parliamentary Assurances orginate and how do to deal with them. He clarified all the queries/doubts raised by the participant.
4. Raising Issues of Public Importance and Parliamentary Device : This topic was explained by Shri. Mukul Pande, Additional Secretariat, Rajya Sabha. He explained about all device regarding the raising issues of public importance. He told that the main purpose of issue raised in Zero Hour by Hon’ble Member. He also explained the uses of special mention in Rajya Sabha and matter raised under rule 377 in Lok Sabha. He clarified all the queries/points raised by the participants.
5. Department-Related Standing Committee: This topic was explained by Shri. J. Sundariyal, Joint Secretary, Rajya Sabha. He clarified that the role of DRSC and answered all the queries/points raised by the participants.
6. Parliamentary Committee: This topic was lectured by Shri. Rakesh Naithani, Director, Rajya Sabha. He explained the role of the committee on petition. He briefly explained about the methology to file the petition before the committee. He also explained that how the decision of the committee beneficial to the citizens of the country. He clarified that all the queries/points raised by the participants.